The Simple, Reliable Solution For Floor Sanding in Bickley
Wood floor sanding in Bickley sounds like it might be a difficult chore – time-consuming, and expensive… But not with Handyman Bickley helping you! We provide a high quality, efficient service that’s ideal for restoring pine or oak floorboards, solid hardwood floors, engineered wood floors, parquet floors, parquet tile floors, and more.
Get a quote from the experts now, on 020 7846 0866 or when you contact us online. We’re hear and eager to chat with you 24/7.
Why Hire Us When You Need Wood Floor Sanding?
- Flexible service that’s ideal for all the floor sanding in Bickley you might need.
- Professionally equipped specialists who’ve been trained, and who are highly experienced.
- You’re covered by complete insurance while we work.
- Neat uniforms, clear identification, and a courteous working style ensure suitability for commercial and domestic properties.
- Save money on office or home improvement work with our carpentry and refurbishment options.
- Appointments on offer seven days a week, with no extra fees levelled no matter which day is best for you.
- Request a quote or further information 24 hours a day, any day.
What’s Involved in Your Wood Floor Sanding in Bickley?
Once you’ve told us about the wood floor sanding in Bickley that you need, we’ll arrange for one of our experienced professionals to come and view your floor in person. Before they do, you’ll need to move any carpeting or furniture out of the way so they can see your floor in full – this allows them to provide you with a quote that won’t need to change later on. Without doing so, there’s a danger that areas which may need to be repaired will be hidden.
Here’s how the wood floor sanding process works:
- The standard sanding process consists of three stages: a rough, medium and fine sand to strip, level, and smooth the boards or parquet blocks to leave a high quality finish.
- And the job needs to be thorough: we use the latest floor sanding technology and state-of-the-art equipment to get right into the corners by using dustless edging sanders and fine tools for a complete and even finish.
Your wood floor sanding in Bickley can also include:
- Wood floor staining: to change the colour of the wood you have.
- Sealing: a new layer of sealant can be added – we apply up to three layers of hardwax oil or natural oil.
Learn more about how we get the job done when you contact us, or view our handyman services to see our full range of home and office improvement and repair options.